Interesting training opportunity in Emilia Romagna thanks to the free course in Digital marketing and inbound marketing.
The educational path is aimed at candidates who have completed their compulsory schooling, are employed or unemployed.
It will be possible to register inside September 2022. Let’s see the information about the course and how to participate.
FREE COURSE IN DIGITAL MARKETING AND INBOUND MARKETING IN EMILIA ROMAGNA
The Ifoa training institution therefore organizes the training course in Emilia Romagna available to become experts in digital marketing and inbound marketing.
The aim of the course is to train a technical figure that combines them skills in marketing and information technologyto apply the techniques of digital marketing.
The expert in digital marketing and inbound marketing therefore knows the traditional sales and communication channels and their development towards digital systems; cooperates in the organization of marketing campaigns and above all of Inbound Marketing, and monitor the result. It acts on the aspects related to the company’s communication and visibility, improves the specific conditions and brings out all aspects of innovation.
Finally, he knows the different marketing channels (website, blog, platforms, etc.) and consciously exploits the impact of social media to promote the company’s competitiveness.
The training program is based on the following topics:
- Development of marketing models;
- Impact of new technologies on marketing techniques;
- the distinction between outbound and inbound marketing;
- The definition of Inbound Marketing actions: goals, reference goals, content;
- The operational workflow;
- The editorial plan;
- Content creation and customer engagement;
- Data collection through CRM and Business Intelligence;
- The choice between the different channels (website, blog, e-mail etc.) and the use of social media;
- SEO, SEM and web analytics;
- Evaluation of results and online traffic.
The marketing course is aimed at candidates who possess the following requirements:
- fulfillment of the educational obligation/legal obligation for education;
- residence or domicile in Emilia-Romagna (on a date prior to registration for the activity).
The initiative is taken up for both employed and unemployed.
Permanent public servants will not be able to participate in the course. Since the formal requirements are met, the chosen criterion for admission to the program is chronological.
In the event that the number of candidates possessing the entry requirements is higher than the number of available seats, it will be held an interview to confirm:
- unemployed: relationship between expectations and actual opportunities for employment in the supply chain; evaluation of the demand for employment for the profile in question (placement opportunity); effective opportunity to participate and level of motivation regarding the educational investment;
- employed: connection between individual professional goals and the road goals; assessment of the relevance of the request of interest with respect to the job and individual development goals; workers who show a connection between the training course and the profession practiced will be privileged; effective opportunity to participate and level of motivation regarding the training investment.
LOCATION AND CONDUCT OF THE COURSE
The course was activated by the Ifoa offices in Bologna and off Reggio Emiliawill the lessons take place online or face to face and will begin 15 September 2022 to the Reggio Emilia office and the day 11 October 2022 for the Bologna office.
Total 48 hours education.
At the end of the educational path, a certificate IFOA frequency.
Ifoa is an educational institution established through the Trade and Employment Agency, which has worked since 1971 to expand knowledge of people and companies. In fact, the institute organizes qualified and professionalizing postgraduate and postgraduate master’s courses, also funded, to allow people to establish themselves in the world of work, as well as a number of courses aimed at companies for the training of employees.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE COURSE
Those interested in participating in the free course in digital marketing and inbound marketing in Emilia Romagna can register by visiting the section dedicated to digital courses on the company’s website, available on this page, and filling in the relevant online form.
The deadline for registrations is set at 5 September 2022 for the Reggio Emilia office and al 23 September 2022 for the Bologna office.
OTHER TRAINING COURSES AND HOW TO KEEP UP TO DATE
Also discover other training courses in Italy through our dedicated page. In addition, you can always stay up to date by subscribing to our free newsletter and our Telegram channel.
© REPRODUCTION RESERVED.
All published job advertisements are addressed indiscriminately to candidates of both sexes in full compliance with Law 903/1977.
To stay updated, sign up for our free newsletter.