The regional school office in Calabria with note 9650 of 24 May 2022 forwarded to the heads of the offices in the respective region’s territorial areas i the content of note MUR 10017/22 on the results of the “FIDIA” Academy of Fine Arts in Stefanaconi (VV) involved in 2021 in a very serious legal case that led to numerous arrests and warrants.
First of all, MUR reminds us of that from November 2020
- “FIDIA” Art Academy it is no longer part of the system of the higher artistic, musical and dance education (AFAM).
- until that date the institution was authorized to establish the related training courses for obtaining 24 CFU / CFA and to issue the related certificates.
The USR Calabria memo says that UST leaders must verify the actual achievement of 24 CFU / CFA from the judicial administrator stated in the same note.
Moreover they are not valid as there are no authentication measures of MUR following courses
- annual thesis diploma i “Didactics for scholastic inclusion of students with specific learning disorders – SLD” – 1500 HOURS / 60 CFU
- first level annual master’s degree i “Didactics, the function of the teacher and the scholastic integration of students with special needs” – 1500 HOURS / 60 CFU
- two-year specialization diploma in “Evaluation and improvement of the school “- 3000ORE / 120CFU
- annual thesis diploma in “Evaluation of education and training institutions” – 1500 HOURS / 60 CFU
- annual thesis diploma i “Didactics, the function of the teacher and the scholastic integration of students with special needs” – 1500 HOURS / 24 CFU
- 1st level annual master’s degree i “Didactics, the teacher’s work and the integration of students with special educational needs” – 1500 HOURS / 60 CFU
- 1st level annual master’s degree i “Evaluation of education and training institutions” 1500 HOURS / 60CFU.
They are underway additional feedback in respect of the following additional titles
- Master at 1st level. “The didactic use of narrative and metaphor in the personal teaching plan for pupils with SLD”
- University master at 1st level: “Technologies to support the support teacher and inclusive teaching”;
- Graduate degree: “Didactic methods for scholastic inclusion of students with specific learning disorders”;
- Graduate degree: “Coding-Computer Programming and Computational Thinking”;
- Graduate degree: “Strategies and teaching methods for school support”;
- Specialization after diploma: “Inclusive teaching courses for pupils with SLD Didactic and innovative teaching tools on the inclusion of pupils with special needs”;
- Specialization after diploma: “Didactics for school inclusion”;
- Annual thesis diploma: “CLIL Methodology (Content and Language Integrated Learning)”;
- Specialization after diploma: “The pedagogical use of artistic and aesthetic language in teaching-learning processes in primary schools” Agrigento headquarters
- Bachelor’s degree or 1st level academic diploma.
In this connection, USR calls on the leaders of the TAOs to ask the competent directorate general for MUR (PEC email@example.com) the actual authorization establishment of additional postgraduate courses not listed in the note found in the users’ declarations and referring to the Fidia Academy of Fine Arts.
She is also involved in this affair “Michelangelo” Academy of Fine Arts based in Agrigento.
They are not valid as there are no authentication measures of MUR following courses
- annual thesis diploma in “The pedagogical aspects of the artistic disciplines for BES and new didactic technologies” 1500 HOURS / 60CFU;
- annual thesis diploma i “BES and new educational technologies” 1500 HOURS / 60CFU;
- annual thesis diploma i “Use of new technologies (ICT) in teaching” 1500 HOURS / 60CFU.
We remember that there are many applicants who have obtained qualifications declared invalid or of questionable validity and that sometimes the 24 CFU/CFA were earned within the aforementioned courses. That consequences at national level on all the ongoing procedures (ordinary competition, extraordinary bis competition, GPS) is therefore real unpredictable. For this FLC CGIL requests the Ministry of Education to intervene directly in the matter to provide precise information and operating indications to school offices and schools about what is happening. We ask MUR for a quick conclusion of the results on all qualifications issued by the bodies involved and a merciless battle against diplomats.