GPS provincial and institute rankings renewed for the two-year period 2022/23 and 2023/24: The question is running online, in these heatwave days spent waiting for the listings to be published? Why so long between the application deadline and the results?
The answer is simple, but not at all obvious: to do well or at least as well as possible given the lack of staff in the school offices and the overload of work in the school secretariats.
The early submission of the application allowed for more accurate control of the admission ticket
Unlike the previous two-year period, with a lightning update in August and publication of the lists in a hurry, the current ministry – thanks to the procedure has already started with OM no. 60/2020 – started the work already in the month of May, and set 31 May as the deadline for submitting the application.
This date, although foreseen, has not left any of the candidates eligible for the first bracket because it will be possible to dissolve the qualification and / or specialization reserve obtained from 20 July to 21 July.
The date is certainly arbitrary and many commissions did not have time to complete the work, but it is a step forward.
Similarly, no aspirant has lost scores for the school year 2021/22 since he was able to formalize the service performed after May 31, 2022 with a specific application closed on July 15 last year.
The criticality of the second parenthesis remains with applicants who will not be included on the lists because they have not had time to obtain the 24 CU or have obtained them after this date. Second-class GPS rankings, for the 24 CFUs, there was no provision for inclusion with reserve
But the widespread work that many (many, not all) are doing to control the admission ticket, which has already culminated in special decrees that have excluded even hundreds of aspirants, is certainly for the benefit of all. This means that placements only consist of applicants with a “clean” access title that is already selected.
As mentioned, many provinces are moving in this direction – and this is in our opinion the advantage of the update in May – others have failed to organize and will ultimately opt for massive validation, leaving the task to the school secretariats when the first is allocated to substitute education. This is how multi-level control works
The reasons for exclusion
- Aspirants placed in the role up to the academic year. p. 2020/21 present in GPS: applicants nominated in the school year 2021/22, who have not yet completed the probationary year, can not be canceled. Article 399 (2) 3a of the Consolidated Act provides: “Entry into the role entails, after successful completion of the training and probationary period, the loss of any ranking aimed at establishing fixed-term or permanent employment contracts for staff in the school sector, with the exception of rankings of ordinary competitions, qualifications and examinations, of bankruptcy proceedings other than admission to the roleRead more in Professors placed in the role, when and from which positions you have been canceled. It depends on the year of employment
- Aspirants who have declared possession of the title B6 (See Annex 3), section B of the application concerning “Score for academic, professional and cultural qualifications other than the entry qualification”; point B6 concerning “Passing the tests in an ordinary qualification test and examinations for primary and secondary school, if not assessed in accordance with point B.4”, to which for each qualification no. 3 points;
- Cdc A023: occurs if the common degree may be the same declared as additional degree B16
- Foreign access permit: art. 7 pcs. 4 letters. e) OM 112/22 provides that if the admission ticket has been
obtained abroad and recognized by the Ministry, the details of the provision on the recognition of the degree must also be stated; if the admission qualification has been obtained abroad but still lacks the recognition required in Italy under the applicable law, it is necessary to declare that the application in question has been submitted to the competent office within the time limit for submitting the application for deployment (31.05 .22)) to be enrolled subject to the recognition of the qualification … pending the dissolution of the reserve, the aspirant is included in the ranking in the row that may have to be paid on the basis of the qualifications held pleno iure; GPS rankings, school offices publish lists of teachers admitted subject to an as yet unrecognized foreign exam. No one replaces in the meantime
- A-55 without having declared at least one specific service: Those who have the specific qualification for this competition class are not obliged to meet the service requirement and those who have declared the qualification before 20 July are excluded. The art. 4 in OM. 112/2022 only allows admission to competition class A-55 for those who, in addition to having the qualifications listed in Annex E, are mentioned in the MIUR Decree of 09/05/2017 n. 259, have also performed a specific service of at least 16 days in the musical colleges.
- Aspirants included with reserve with the relative typology
- That applicants who have not been present in the previous two years and who has declared instead of being there. We have elaborated on the locations in GPS: hundreds of applicants excluded for declaring “previous recording in GPS”, but it does not appear
On the other hand, the situation of the candidates who declared “previous deployment” for the second GPS support band is different
- Declaration of possession of reserve title (A – Survivors of victims of service / invalidity or family members of disabled or deceased persons for terrorist acts; B – Invalid citizen or war; D – Invalid for service; E – Invalid from work or equivalent; M – Orphan or refugee or widow after war, for service and for work; N – civil invalid; P – Blind o
deaf and dumb; R – Volunteer in the short and specific term): possession of the title or not verified.
- Annuity support services: it is checked whether these services have actually been provided on the aid and that the aspirant has declared the common place by declaring it
- Aspirants present in GaE with full rights for the same province and competition class We talked about it in the GPS 2022/24 rankings, excluding those who submitted an application in the same province and for the same class of inclusion competition in GaE
- Competition class A061: verification of required professional qualifications
We have dedicated an article to the exclusion of candidates with the various cases, partly already mentioned above:
- Laurea + 24 is not specified by OM n. 112 of 6 May as title for first parentheses GPS 2022 placements, degree or diploma + 24 CFU is not a title for admission in first parentheses. Questions rejected
- Lack of common qualifications
- competition classes until exhaustion
- it is not possible to select competition classes activated only in Bolzano
- failure to activate the required competition classes in the province. Elaboration
- exceeded the age limit of 67 years on September 1, 2022
- No to professors placed on the same CD
We also remind you that second-rate GPS rankings, for the 24 CFUs there was no provision for inclusion with reserve
When is release expected?
The last task for the candidates is to dissolve the qualification / special reserve by 21 July. Immediately after, every day is useful for publication.
We remind you that for the school year 2022/23, the first support band GPS will be used for any recruitment aimed at the role.