Genoa – There National School of Transport and Logistics has announced a call for access to the PdT Training Path – Train Preparer (ref. Multifunctional Railway Technician) with employment guarantee for at least 60% of the participants. The message is over to 20 unemployed and non-employed persons resident and / or resident in Liguria. Railway legislation also sets specific requirements for the issuance of the qualifications covered by the training. A share of 20% is reserved for the female component, unless the results of the selective tests do not allow to reach this percentage.
here is requirements to participate in PdT Training Path – Train Preparer (ref. Multifunctional railway technician):
- High school diploma of 4-5 years, which allows enrollment in the university or the diploma / education certificate referred to in Chapter III of Legislative Decree 226/2005 (for foreign nationals who do not have an Italian qualification, the Italian declaration of values diplomatic authority in the country of origin is required ).
- Physical and psycho-aptitude fitness (among others: 10/10 vision for single eye, type 1 correction allowed (+ 1 / -2 spherical lenses max. Difference 2 diopters, cylindrical lenses allowed if they are effective and tolerated with the same dioptric limits ).
- Knowledge of the Italian language (B2 level certificate in case of qualifications not obtained in Italy).
- Driving license “B” – own car.
- Not having received any criminal convictions.
- Minimum height 155 cm.
- Status of: unemployment / non-employment.
- Residence and / or residence in Liguria.
All necessities must be in possession by the end date of the registrations. The course will have a duration of 600 hours divided into theoretical training (560 hours), practical training (40 hours) and will take place at the headquarters of the BIC Incubatore in Genoa, Via Greto di Cornigliano, 6r – 16152 Genoa Campi. The practical part will take place at authorized railway facilities. L ‘course start is scheduled for the month d October 2022with open registrations from 09.00 July 18, 2022 to August 12 And from August 22 to September 1. Deadline for the call: 13.00 on 1 September 2022.
How to participate in the selective phases? Interested parties must no later than 1 September 2022 at 13.00 submit an application accompanied by the exclusion penalty of the following documentation:
- Application form in accordance with the applicable legislation on stamp duty (€ 16.00).
- Curriculum vitae – Europass or European model.
- Copy of the qualification. In the case of a qualification not obtained in Italy, a B2 level certificate of proficiency in the Italian language.
- Certificate, issued by an ophthalmologist certifying 10/10 vision for each eye, type 1 correction allowed (+ 1 / -2 spherical lenses max difference 2 diopters, cylindrical lenses allowed if they are effective and tolerated with the same dioptric limits).
- Copy of a valid identity document.
- Copy of driving license; 2 passport photos.
- self-declaration regarding possession of props.
Applications for registration must be submitted from 18 July to 12 August and from 22 August to 1 September, as well as by registered letter with return receipt, also via one of the following alternative methods:
- in hand c / o FONDAZIONE FS, Via Fontevivo, 52, 19125 La Spezia (first building on the right, 2nd floor) opening hours: 9.00-13.00, from Monday to Friday;
- Shipping by registered mail, with receipt, to the National School of Transport and Logistics, Via del Molo 1 / A 19126 La Spezia.
That nominations received in periods other than the specified terms will not be accepted and must be submitted before the deadline for the call. In that regard, the POSTER MARK WILL NOT BE FAITH. Delivery of applications remains at the sole risk of the sender, with the exception of any liability if, for any reason, they do not reach the destination address within the time limit set in the notice.
Selection method: Applicants admitted to the selection process will undergo a psycho-aptitude test and a technical test. Subsequently, for the first 40 in the rankings (without prejudice to any tie), individual interviews will be conducted by a commission composed of an expert in the sector, a psychologist and the didactic coordinator / supervisor. Prior to admission to the course, medical examinations will be performed prior to admission to establish the possession of the necessary prerequisites, based on Decree-Law 247/2010 and RFI provision no. 55 / DM88-1999, at the peripheral offices in the RFI Health Department, in accordance to Legislative Decree No. 81/08. For further information see the information sheet.
At the end of the course, a certificate of attendance and profit is expected (with the value of a certificate of “completed education” according to the ANSFISA regulations). For further information, please refer to the information sheet that can be downloaded from the page together with the application form National School of Transport and Logistics.
For over 30 years, the National School of Transport and Logistics has been a specialized training center for companies, organizations and job seekers. In addition, the school develops integrated projects aimed at acquiring skills and training professional figures of significant interest in the reference sector, in close cooperation with the most representative realities of the national logistics, transport and shipping sector.