Coesiagroup of 21 companies specializing in innovative industrial and packaging solutionsparticipate in Achemainternational trade fair dedicated to the process industry with manufacturers and service providers from over 50 countries presenting products for chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnological production and research, (hall 3.0 stand D73) at Frankfurt from 22 to 26 August 2022. There are six companies in the group – FlexLink, Gf, Hapa, Mgs, Norden and Volpak – which at the fair will present their latest innovations in packaging, printing and factory automation machines with the aim of improving production efficiency, digitization of operations and the ecological footprint of packaging for the pharmaceutical sector. Coesia offers a complete portfolio of solutions and services to customers facing the new challenges in the market, which are increasingly aiming for greater sustainability and digitization of processes in the pharmaceutical sector. In particular, the Group is increasingly focusing on digital tools and services – fundamental pillars of the company’s strategy – to optimize the efficiency of machines, lines, entire factories and provide complete customer support.
The latest Coesia Digital innovations are:
- Optimate, Coesia’s new smart Hmi developed to accelerate operations such as format change, problem solving, maintenance or training of technicians and to facilitate access to guided procedures and digital documentation directly on the machine. OptiMate is installed and visible in the Coesia stand on the solutions from Hapa and Enflex, a Volpak brand.
- PerforMate, Coesia’s IIoT platform for real-time machine monitoring. Access to several innovative services, PerforMate enables you to improve control, increase collaboration and increase the performance of your entire fleet of customers.
Sustainability is confirmed as one of the cornerstones of Coesia’s strategy. In fact, most of the machines on display are capable of handling sustainable materials, such as paper films or monomaterials. That Coesia shelf of sustainable solutionspresent at the stand, is dedicated to the sustainability and eco-sustainable packaging offered by Coesia companies in the pharmaceutical sector.
The six companies in the group participating in the fair:
- Enflex, a Volpak brand, presents the F-11, a machine that manufactures, fills and seals flat flexible bags specially designed for the pharmaceutical industry. F-11 is suitable for packaging a wide range of products, such as pharmaceutical powders, pills, medical devices, over-the-counter medicines, napkins and tampons. The machine on display has a new design for operator protection and improved accessibility, ensuring the use of sustainable monomaterials instead of ordinary plastic. The F-11 is equipped with a new dosing system to meet high levels of hygiene.
- The experts from FlexLink, a leader in automated manufacturing and material flow solutions, is ready to discuss how industrial automation can enhance valuable pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and increase the efficiency of medical packaging. The FlexLinks X45 Conveyor System is designed for high production that requires special attention and offers several features. This system is suitable for handling small and fragile products in a production or laboratory environment. Typical products for this application are ampoules, ampoules, samples and cosmetics.
- Gfa company expert in “turnkey” solutions for primary packaging of injectable drugs in vials, ampoules, cartridges, syringes and bottles presents the inspection machine Ave, fully automatic and designed to handle vials, bottles and cartridges filled with injectable solutions and lyophilized products. It is the ideal solution to meet the Nbf (Good Manufacturing Practice) requirements and ensure that products are essentially free of foreign particles. The wide network of expert technicians around the world, the complete portfolio of products and services and the continuous development of modern and tailor-made solutions enable GF to support customers in new challenges and improve the efficiency and quality of service.
- Hapa has two solutions that offer printing and inspection options integrated in the same machine through a common workflow. This innovation radically reduces the work of integrating and validating the system. Inspection functionality has been introduced in two product lines: H382, which is the world industry standard for inline printing on blister liner sheets, updated to Smart Factory, and Web 4.0 5D, which brings digital efficiency to the printing of works of art in Cmyk, including variable data and serialized codes.
- The technicians and experts from Mgs, a Coesia company that designs and manufactures custom and cutting-edge packaging solutions in the Life Science sector, is available to show customers and visitors how to solve unique packaging challenges and achieve uninterrupted production. With core competencies in product handling, secondary packaging and machine integration, Mgs supports a wide range of life science projects and supports clients in navigating constantly changing regulatory, competitive and sustainability factors.
- Norden, a leader in the supply of high-performance pipe filling and cartoning systems, offers different models of machines and different technologies to meet every production need. In the stand, it is possible to deepen the portfolio of Nordic solutions designed for an increasingly dynamic market in order to increase production efficiency.