Pending the publication of the provincial rankings for temps, GPS, for which applicants could submit an application by 31 May, the indications from the provincial school offices on evaluation of applications and timing will continue to be published. Catanzaro’s USP provides a clear picture of the reasons for the exclusion of applicants.
These days and until 15 July, aspiring alternates who have submitted an application subject to the service provided after 31 May may send the request for confirmation to online bodies. In case of non-confirmation, the evaluation of the benefit is traced back to the date of submission of the application.
From 8 to 21 July, it will instead be possible to dissolve the reserve for the qualification and thesis title of grant (if specified in the application)
Given the cases of the reserve, the Catanzaro School Office sets July 23 as the useful date to complete the operations in connection with the validation of the applications.
In any case, we advise our readers to monitor the website of the school office in the selected province for any publications in advance, which can then be integrated with the dissolution of the reserve.
In order to facilitate the work of validating the applications and standardizing the evaluation activities, the reasons why applicants may or may not be included in the GPS, and what qualifications are or cannot be evaluated, are stated in the note from the same office:
- Aspirants placed on the role up to the academic year. p. 2020/21 present in GPS: applicants nominated in the school year 2021/22, who have not yet completed the probationary year, can not be canceled. Article 399 (2) 3a of the Consolidated Act provides: “Entry into the role entails, upon successful completion of the training and probationary period, the loss of any ranking aimed at establishing fixed-term or permanent employment contracts for staff in the school sector, with the exception of rankings of general competitions, qualifications and examinations, of bankruptcy proceedings other than admission to the roleFind out more in Professors placed in the role, when and from which positions they have been canceled. It depends on the year of employment
- ITS securities: they can not be assessed according to the tables in OM no. 112/2022
- Aspirants who have declared possession of the title B6 (See Annex 3), section B of the application concerning “Score for academic, professional and cultural qualifications other than the entry qualification”; point B6 concerning “Passing the tests in an ordinary competition based on qualifications and examinations for primary and secondary school, if not assessed in accordance with point B.4”, for which for each qualification n. 3 points;
- Cdc A023: occurs if the common degree may be the same declared as additional degree B16
- Foreign access permit: art. 7 pcs. 4 letters. e) OM 112/22 provides that if the admission ticket has been
obtained abroad and recognized by the Ministry, the details of the provision on the recognition of the degree must also be stated; if the qualification has been obtained abroad but still lacks the recognition required in Italy under the applicable law, it is necessary to declare that you have submitted the relevant application to the competent office within the deadline for submitting the application for deployment ( 31.05.22) to be enrolled subject to the recognition of the qualification … pending the dissolution of the reserve, the aspirant is included in the ranking of the range that may be paid on the basis of the qualifications held pleno iure; GPS rankings, School offices publish lists of teachers admitted with reserve for a foreign qualification not yet recognized. No one replaces in the meantime
- A-55 without having declared at least one specific service: Those who have the specific qualification for this competition class are not obliged to meet the service requirement and those who have declared the qualification before 20 July are excluded. The art. 4 in OM. 112/2022 only allows admission to competition class A-55 for those who, in addition to having the qualifications listed in Annex E, are mentioned in the MIUR Decree of 09/05/2017 n. 259, have also performed a specific service of at least 16 days in the musical colleges.
- Aspirants included with reserve with the relative typology
- That applicants who have not been present in the previous two years and who has declared instead of being there. We have examined the locations in GPS: hundreds of applicants excluded for declaring “previous recording in GPS”, but it does not appear
On the other hand, the situation of the candidates who declared “previous deployment” for the second GPS support band is different
- Declaration of possession of reserve title (A – Survivors of victims of service / disabled or family members of disabled or dead as a result of terrorist acts; B – Invalid citizen or war; D – Invalid for service; E – Invalid from work or equivalent; M – Orphan or refugee or widow of war, for service and for work; N – civilian invalid; P – Blind o
deaf and dumb; R – Volunteer in the short and specific term): possession of the title or not verified.
- Annuity support services: it is checked whether these services have actually been provided on the aid and that the aspirant has declared the common place by declaring it
- Aspirants present in GaE with full rights for the same province and competition class We talked about it in the GPS 2022/24 rankings, excluding those who submitted an application in the same province and for the same class of inclusion competition in GaE
- Postgraduate qualifications issued by the FIDIA Academy of Fine Arts: As of November 2020, the academy is no longer part of the Higher Artistic and Choreological Education (AFAM) system.
- Competition class A061: verification of required professional qualifications
The USP encourages schools to submit the list of applicants for whom it is proposed to be excluded from the rankings by 20 July.
We have dedicated an article to the exclusion of candidates with the various cases, partly already mentioned above:
- Laurea + 24 is not specified by OM n. 112 of 6 May as title for first parentheses GPS 2022 placements, degree or diploma + 24 CFU is not a title for admission in first parentheses. Questions rejected
- Lack of joints
- competition classes until exhaustion
- it is not possible to select competition classes activated only in Bolzano
- failure to activate the required competition classes in the province. Elaboration
- exceeded the age limit of 67 years on September 1, 2022
- No to professors placed on the same CD
We also remind you that second-rate GPS rankings, for the 24 CFUs, there was no provision for inclusion with reserve
Sections 5 and 6 of OM 112/2022:
“5. The territorially competent school offices shall evaluate the qualifications declared for the relevant GPS, also by delegating specific competition classes to polo schools in order to avoid inconsistencies in the evaluations.
6. In the event of a discrepancy between the qualifications declared and the qualifications actually held, the heads of the territorially competent school offices shall proceed to the relative correction of the score or to exclusion from the ranking “.
GPS and Supplenze 2022/23: the next deadlines in July. Resolution reserve, service, TFA support [LO SPECIALE]