The Ministry of Education has published the guide for the presentation of Appendix G to the ATA 24 Months 2022/2023 rankings.
This is model for choosing schools for recording in first-class club and school placements of ATA staff for next school year. It is used by aspirants to select the educational institutions where they are available to serve.
The form is presented online, through the specific function provided by the Ministry. To help you compile the G to ATA 24 Months Attachment, we make the MIUR submission guide for download below, and we explain in a simple and straightforward way how to fill out and submit the form.
MIUR GUIDE ANNEX G ATA 24 MONTHS
We make available to you the GUIDE (Pdf 2Mb) published by MIUR with all instructions to complete and send Appendix G for the selection of schools in connection with the ATA 24 months 2022 competition.
APPENDIX G RANKING ATA 24 MONTHS 2022 2023
Appendix G is the online application form used to indicate local preferences for inclusion in the first parenthesis of the Institute’s rankings of ATA staff. Only applicants who participated in the ATA 24 months 2022 competition, which aimed to insert and update permanent provincial rankings of the school’s administrative, technical and support staff for p. 2022/23. We remind you that the bankruptcy procedure is aimed at those who have completed 24 months of employment.
Through Form G, which takes place in a second phase after submission of applications for participation in the ATA 24 Month Call (expires May 18), applicants must therefore disclose the preferred schools for inclusion in the rankings. Through appendix G for choosing schools, it is possible to choose up to max 30 educational institutions.
Appendix G is presented electronically through the MIUR platform for online applications. Currently, the instance compilation window is visible on the portal, but it is not yet active. Therefore, the procedure will in all probability be released soon. While we wait for MIUR to open the questions, let’s see in detail what the school selection form looks like.
HOW TO CONTINUE
To complete and submit Attachment G for ATA 24-Month Ranking, proceed as follows:
- sign in on the MIUR platform for online instances by using your SPID credentials. We make this useful guide available to you with all the information to access the portal;
- select the instance CHOICE OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS INSTITUTE’S RANKING OF 1ST STAFF GROUP ATA (Appendix G);
- click on Go to compilation and fill in form G. NOTE! The personal information and contact information are preloaded by the system and are protected, therefore they can not be changed. For any changes, you need to access the specific user management features on the platform;
- to choose schools Press the button insert. If you are already included in the previous rankings, the system will show you the available schools in the province you have selected and the list of schools listed last year. The places that are no longer available are highlighted in pink with the inscription OFFICE CODE IS NOT EXPRESS;
- check the specified seatswhich are listed in the order you selected them;
- send attachment G by clicking Forward. Alternatively, you can click on Saving to save the data and check it again later or later Go out to cancel the operation. Attention! The procedure for selecting educational institutions is only properly completed if Attachment G for the ATA 24 Month Ranking is submitted. Otherwise, the data entered, even if stored, will not be taken into account when establishing the ranking.
The system automatically generates one copy in pdf of the submitted application, which is saved in the Archive section on Online Instances and sent by e-mail to your e-mail address.
HOW TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION CORRECTLY
Once submitted, to verify the correct execution of the operation, perform following operations:
- check that you have received an e-mail containing confirmation of the submission and a pdf copy of the application sent;
- see the occurrence and confirm that it is in the submitted status;
- go to the Archive section of your personal area on Istanze Online and check that the application form contains all the information.
HOW TO CHANGE THE ANNEX G RANKINGS ATA 24 MONTHS
Once submitted, you can edit attachment G, for example, to correct any errors, only by canceling the submission. Therefore, to modify attachment G, proceed tocancel forwarding by using the specific function available in the system and resubmitting the form. In practice, after canceling the previously submitted application, you must change the data and send again instances.
The amendment of Annex G for the selection of schools must be made within the deadlines set for the submission of the form. To do this you need a personal Instanze Online code.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND UPDATES
We make this in-depth analysis available with all the information about the ATA 24 month competition, where you can also find messages to download for all regions, and our page dedicated to the FAQ on insolvency proceedings published by MIUR. Keep following us and visit our ATA section to stay informed about ATA recruitment and job opportunities in the school of support staff, technical and administrative staff.
Sign up for our free newsletter, our telegram channel and our facebook page to be updated on all the news and get a taste of the news. The telegram channel dedicated to ATA staff is also available, helpful for discussing and asking for advice.