The municipality of Mantualocated in Lombardyhas launched a public competition aimed at hiring kindergarten teachers.
The committee provides coverage 2 jobs to indefinite period and full, category C / 1.
There is time until June 22, 2022. Here is the message to download and useful information for application.
To participate in the competition for kindergarten teachers organized by Mantua Municipality, the following is required requirements:
- Italian citizenship or citizenship of states belonging to the European Union or other categories listed in the Communication;
- age not less than 18 and not more than 65;
- the enjoyment of civil and political rights also in the States of origin or origin;
- the regularity of military service obligations for Italian nationals covered by this obligation;
- physical fitness for employment;
- non-existence of provisions in a public administration for dismissal or exemption from employment or dismissal;
- the non-existence of criminal convictions, pending criminal proceedings or security or preventive measures that prevent the establishment of employment relationships with the public administration;
- not to have been dismissed by a public administration for not passing the probationary period for the same profile selected for selection;
- not to have been convicted of any of the offenses referred to in Articles 600 bis, 600 ter, 600 quater, 600 quinquies and 609 undecies of the Code of Criminal Procedure;
- knowledge of the English language;
- category B driving license
To participate in the competition for kindergarten teachers, possession of one of the following is also required qualifications:
- three-year Magistral School diploma, qualification to teach in schools of the preparatory degree;
- high school diploma (including that of socio-psycho-pedagogical high school);
- Degree “old system” degree (system before Ministerial Decree 509/1999) in primary school science – kindergarten specialization;
- Single-cycle master’s degree in primary school science (class LM-85 bis in ministerial decree 270/2004).
In relation to the number of applications received, one can imagine one preselective test.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of assessment of qualifications and of three exams: one written, one to ascertain computer skills and one oral.
More details about the exam program can be found in the announcement that we attach at the end of the article.
Applications for participation in Mantua’s municipality’s competition for kindergarten teachers must be submitted no later than 12.00 d. June 22, 2022 through telematic procedureby connecting to the competition counter available on this page.
The following must be attached to the application documentation:
- the receipt for payment of the selection fee of € 10.33;
- the declaration of qualifications to be issued exclusively on the specific form attached to the notice;
- copy of a valid identity document;
- any copy of the European driving license or equivalent certificate.
Interested parties are encouraged to carefully read the NOTICE (Pdf 1 Mb) published in excerpts in Lovtidende no. 44 of 03-06-2022.
The exam diary is specified in the selection message. That subsequent communicationand the ranking, will be published on the website of Mantua Municipality, the section ‘Transparent administration> Competition announcements’.
OTHER PUBLIC COMPETITIONS
To learn about other competitions for teachers and trainers, we recommend that you visit our dedicated page. To stay up to date, you can also subscribe to our free newsletter and our Telegram channel to read the news in preview.