Average reading time: 4 minutes
Emotions and enthusiasm for 61 students of the 17 industrial and economic technical institutes of Varese, awarded with a merit scholarship fromThe Association of Industrialists in the Province of Varesetogether with the 45 companies that follow them “Generation of Industry” project.
The handover ceremony, which took place yesterday afternoon at the Ville Ponti Congress Center in Varese, saw the presence of over 350 guests, including children, parents, teachers and exponents of the local business community.
“Generation of Industry” is both a goal and the name of the project promoted by Univa and supported by a Memorandum of Understanding signed together with the Province of Varese and the Varese Territorial School Office for bring the business culture back into schools and among young people. An activity that started 11 years ago with an intense program of initiatives that welcomes girls and boys in companies with long-term internships, which rewards their merits with scholarships, designed to teach what a company is and create, also with involvement of teachers, moments of discussion and training with owners, managers and employees of the industrial system.
“As companies this year, through our Generation of Industry Project, we have tried to do our part in opening the doors to what we call business culture. Which, in fact, is a culture of work, commitment, investment in people – the chairman of the Varese Industrialists’ Union explained to the boys, Roberto Grassi -. Even in this school year, which is still difficult, we have involved in business hours 4,500 students. We have organized moments of training for Dozens teachers. We have simulated job interviews for 150 boys and girls. We do this every year because we are convinced that there is no competitive business without a good school. And a good school is built by working together ‘.
And to testify to how much commitment, talent and awareness is needed to achieve a result Alessandra Caraffini, Personnel Manager for Ilma Plastic Srl and former Romester e Tiziano BareaChairman of the BTSR International Spa and Founder of the “Generation of Industry”.
In the middle of the round table led by Gloria Bevilacquaorganizational psychologist, the importance of believing in oneself, as stated by Caraffini, an entrepreneur and a sportswoman at the same time: If you can dream it, you can do it too. How do you balance the different work and sports obligations? With a lot of resilience.
“Playing sports is just like being an entrepreneur,” he added Tiziano Barea -: great difficulties, sacrifices and a lot of commitment, but when the results come, they give great satisfaction ‘. In other words, the heart is always over the obstacle: “The secret is to do what excites us the most, turning one’s passion into a job always means being committed, but with a lighter heart. With ‘Generation of Industry’, Univa and companies invest in young people and schools. In eleven years of life, 564 students have been assigned, 550 internships have been started, 66 participating companies and more than 10,000 students involved in online activities. Boys are our future and the future of our territory. If this is not passion! ».
Also present at the award ceremony Giuseppe CarcanoSuperintendent of Varese Territorial School Office, who expressed the importance of the existence of a meeting point between the schools in the Varese area and the area’s industrial network is: “Historically, the entrepreneurial structure in the province of Varese has always been attentive. To training topics. it is spread nationwide there best practice of ‘Generation of Industry’ because it represents a example of the collaboration between the school world and the work is necessary and successful“.
Simone LonghiniThe provincial councilor in Varese then added: “The concept ‘hold together’I’m sure it can also be combined with this project that unites the Varese Industrialists’ Union, the Territorial School Office and the Varese province. An important synergy that has given life to an equally important project ».
“Commitment always pays off and is the only way to succeed in life. I just want to give you some advice: – Roberto Grassi commented on young people – always invest in yourself and in your knowledge and training. Never settle for what you know and always ask yourself. Only in this way will you be able to grow and understand what your true passions are and build your future on them ”.
The award-winning students:
– ISIS “I. Newton” – Varese: Luca Giudici, Emanuele Roma, Mattia Rondina, Filippo Vanoni;
– ISIS “A. Bridges” – Gallery: Nabil Achraf, Beatrice Cerutti, Carole Drakia, Thomas Maino, Luca Zanzi;
– ISIS “C. Facchinetti” – Castellanza: Riccardo Mancuso, Simone Mantelli, Mattia Silverii, Giacomo Vezzoli;
– ITIS “G. Riva” – Saronno: Andrea Castelnovo, Alessandro Leva, Giulio Oliva, Riccardo Paganini, Emanuele Rinaldi;
– IPSIA “A. Parma” – Saronno: Riccardo Conte, Melissa De Simone, Alessandro Pizzolato, Ibtihel Sghaier;
– ISISS “L. Geymonat” – Action: Stefano Bernardotto, Giorgia Bettolo, Matteo Piffaretti, Gabriele Stoppa;
– ISIS “JM Keynes” – Gazzada: Nicolò Coltro, Davide Fantinato, Nicolò Fedeli, Francesco Lodi, Alice Martignoni, Fabrizio Pigatto;
– ISIS “City of Luino – Carlo Volontè” – Luino: Michelle Bellini, Gabriel Lombardi, Lorenzo Mona, Riccardo Morandi, Simone Pezzini, Simone Pialorsi;
– IIS “CA Dalla Chiesa” – Sesto Calende: Chiara Cattaneo, Aurora Costabile, Davide De Nitto, Francesco Pignata, Giuseppe Rando, Laura Roncari;
– ITE “E. Tosi” – Busto Arsizio: Amelia Lucia Lostumbo, Fabio Rizzotto;
– ITE-LL “Gadda-Rosselli” – Gallery: Ambra Lazic, Insa Rubab;
– ITCS “G. Zappa” – Saronno: Ilaria Bardi, Caterina Chiara Lena Colombo, Riccardo Reina;
– ISISS “Don L. Milani” – Handling: Alice Cappellato, Tommaso Robbioni;
– IIS “E. Montale” – Tradate: Marta Silvia Biffi, Beatrice Pagani;
– ISIS “E. Stein” – Gavirate: Bilal Limi, Valentina Ravanelli;
– ITET “F. Daverio – N. Casula – PL Nervi” – Varese: Giulia Terni, Rebecca Valassina;
– ISIS “Valceresio” – Bisuschio: Andrea Valtulini, Dennis Vanzo.
The companies participating in the project:
ACSA Steel Forgings Spa by Oggiona Santo Stefano; ADR Spa of Uboldo; Afros Spa by Caronno Pertusella; Alfredo Grassi Spa by Lonate Pozzolo; BTicino Spa of Varese; BTSR International Spa by Olgiate Olona; Cibitex Srl by Solbiate Olona; Comerio Ercole Spa by Busto Arsizio; Desmet Ballestra – Mazzoni LB Spa by Busto Arsizio; Elmec Informatica Spa by Brunello; Eolo Spa by Busto Arsizio; Eurojersey Spa by Caronno Pertusella; Fadis Spa by Solbiate Arno; Ficep Spa by Gazzada Schianno; Fimi Srl of Saronno; Fogliani Spa by Busto Arsizio; Young entrepreneurial group Industriforbundet; Goglio Spa by Daverio; Guttadauro Computers & Software Srl by Cassano Magnago; Lascor Spa by Sesto Calende; LATI Industria Thermoplastici Spa by Vedano Olona; Processing Systems Lasi Srl of Gallarate; Lindt & Sprungli Spa by Induno Olona; Maglificio Alto Milanese Srl by Busto Arsizio; MPG Manifattura Plastica Spa of Gallarate; Novartis Farma Spa of Origgio; PolyWorld Systems Srl by Gornate Olona; PricewaterhouseCoopers Spa of Varese; Primetals Technologies Italy Srl of Marnate; Ghiringhelli Spa sanders of Luino; Riganti Spa by Solbiate Arno; Sanofi Spa of Origgio; SEA Spa of Ferno; According to Mona Spa by Somma Lombardo; Silvio Fossa Spa of Gallarate; Sofinter Spa of Gallarate; Spm Spa of Brissago Valtravaglia; Engineering Studio Noemi Milanoi of Gallarate; Swk Utensilerie Srl of Gemonio; Tecniconsult Spa by Busto Arsizio; Tenova Spa of Castellanza; Tigros Spa by Solbiate Arno; Vibram Spa of Albizzate; Whirlpool EMEA Spa by Cassinetta di Biandronno.