VARESE – Afternoon with emotions and enthusiasm for the 61 students from the 17 industrial and economic technical institutes in Vareserewarded with a merit scholarship fromThe Association of Industrialists in the Province of Varesetogether with 45 companies that complies Generation of industrial project. The presentation ceremony, which took place today, Wednesday, June 8, at Ville Ponti Convention Center from Varese, saw the presence of over 350 guests, including children, parents, teachers and exponents of the local business world.
Business hours involving 4,500 students
Generazione d’Industria is both a goal and the name of the project promoted by Univa and supported by a memorandum of understanding signed together with Varese Province and toTerritorial School Office of Varese for bring the business culture back into schools and among young people. An activity that started eleven years ago with an intense program of initiatives that they welcome girls and boys to companies with long-term internshipswhich rewards their merits with scholarships designed to teach what a business is and to create, also with the involvement of teachers, opportunities for discussion and training with owners, managers and employees in the industrial system.
“We as companies this year have through our Generation of Industry project tried to do our part inopen the doors to what we call business culture. Which is really a culture of work, commitment, investment in people “, the chairman of Varese Industrialists’ Union explained to the young people. Roberto Grassi. “Even in this school year, which is still difficult, we involved 4,500 students in the business hours. We have arranged training sessions for dozens of teachers. We simulated job interviews for 150 boys and girls. We do it every year due to we are convinced that there is no competitive business without a good school. And a good school is built by working together ‘.
Over five hundred students rewarded by the project
To testify to how much commitment, talent and awareness is needed to achieve a result Alessandra CaraffiniPersonnel Manager for Ilma Plastic Srl and former Romester e Tiziano BareaChairman of Btsr International Spa and founder of “Generation of Industry”. In the middle of the round table led by Gloria Bevilacqua, organizational psychologist, the importance of believing in oneself, as Caraffini, at the same time entrepreneur and sportswoman, said: “If you can dream it, you can do it. How do you balance the different work and sports obligations? With a lot of resilience ».
“Playing sports is just like being an entrepreneur”, added Tiziano Barea. “Great difficulties, sacrifices and a great commitment, but when the results come, they give great satisfaction”. In other words, the heart always beyond the obstacle: “The secret is to do what excites us most, to turn his passion into a job always means to be busy but with a lighter heart. With the generation of industry, Univa and companies invest in young people and schools. In eleven years of life, 564 students have been assigned, 550 internships have been started, 66 participating companies and more than 10,000 students involved in online activities. Boys are our future and the future of our territory. If this is not passion!“.
The meeting point between schools and the industrial network in the area
Also present at the award ceremony Giuseppe Carcanosupervisor of the Varese Territorial School Office, who expressed the importance of the existence of a meeting place between the schools in the Varese area and the industrial network in the area is: “Historically, the entrepreneurial structure in Varese province has always been aware of training issues. In my opinion, the best practices of the “Generation of Industry” should be disseminated nationwidebecause it represents an example of how much collaboration between the world of school and work is necessary and successful. “
Simone LonghiniVarese provincial councilor then added: “The concept of “sticking together”, I’m sure it can also be combined with this project that unites the Varese Industrialists’ Union, the Territorial School Office and the Varese Province. An important synergy that has given rise to an equally important project“.
“Commitment always pays off and is the only way to succeed in life. I just want to give you some advice: always invest in yourself and in your knowledge and training. Never be content with what you know and always ask yourself. Only in this way will you be able to grow and understand what your true passions are and build your future on them, ”commented Roberto Grassi.
The award-winning students:
- Isis “I. Newton” – Varese: Luca Giudici, Emanuele Roma, Mattia Rondina, Filippo Vanoni
- Isis “A. Bridges” – Gallarate: Nabil Achraf, Beatrice Cerutti, Carole Drakia, Thomas Maino, Luca Zanzi
- Isis “C. Facchinetti” – Castellanza: Riccardo Mancuso, Simone Mantelli, Mattia Silverii, Giacomo Vezzoli
- It’s “G. Riva” – Saronno: Andrea Castelnovo, Alessandro Leva, Giulio Oliva, Riccardo Paganini, Emanuele Rinaldi
- Ipsia “A. Parma” – Saronno: Riccardo Conte, Melissa De Simone, Alessandro Pizzolato, Ibtihel Sghaier
- Isis “L. Geymonat” – Trade: Stefano Bernardotto, Giorgia Bettolo, Matteo Piffaretti, Gabriele Stoppa
- Isis “JM Keynes” – Gazzada: Nicolò Coltro, Davide Fantinato, Nicolò Fedeli, Francesco Lodi, Alice Martignoni, Fabrizio Pigatto
- Isis “City of Luino – Carlo Volontè” – Luino: Michelle Bellini, Gabriel Lombardi, Lorenzo Mona, Riccardo Morandi, Simone Pezzini, Simone Pialorsi
- Iis “CA Dalla Chiesa” – Sesto Calende: Chiara Cattaneo, Aurora Costabile, Davide De Nitto, Francesco Pignata, Giuseppe Rando, Laura Roncari
- Item “E. Tosi” – Busto Arsizio: Amelia Lucia Lostumbo, Fabio Rizzotto
- Ite-Ll “Gadda-Rosselli” – Gallarate: Ambra Lazic, Insa Rubab
- Itcs “G. Zappa” – Saronno: Ilaria Bardi, Caterina Chiara Lena Colombo, Riccardo Reina
- Isiss “Don L. Milani” – Action: Alice Cappellato, Tommaso Robbioni
- I’m “E. Montale” – Trade: Marta Silvia Biffi, Beatrice Pagani
- Isis “E. Stein” – Gavirate: Bilal Limi, Valentina Ravanelli
- Itet “F. Daverio – N. Casula – PL Nervi” – Varese: Giulia Terni, Rebecca Valassina
- Isis “Valceresio” – Bisuschio: Andrea Valtulini, Dennis Vanzo
The companies participating in the project:
Acsa Steel Forgings Spa by Oggiona Santo Stefano; Adr Spa of Uboldo; Afros Spa by Caronno Pertusella; Alfredo Grassi Spa by Lonate Pozzolo; BTicino Spa of Varese; Btsr International Spa by Olgiate Olona; Cibitex Srl by Solbiate Olona; Comerio Ercole Spa by Busto Arsizio; Desmet Ballestra – Mazzoni LB Spa by Busto Arsizio; Elmec Informatica Spa by Brunello; Eolo Spa by Busto Arsizio; Eurojersey Spa by Caronno Pertusella; Fadis Spa by Solbiate Arno; Ficep Spa by Gazzada Schianno; Fimi Srl of Saronno; Fogliani Spa by Busto Arsizio; Young entrepreneurial group Industriforbundet; Goglio Spa by Daverio; Guttadauro Computers & Software Srl by Cassano Magnago; Lascor Spa by Sesto Calende; Lati Industria Thermoplastici Spa by Vedano Olona; Processing Systems Lasi Srl of Gallarate; Lindt & Sprungli Spa by Induno Olona; Maglificio Alto Milanese Srl by Busto Arsizio; Mpg Manifattura Plastica Spa of Gallarate; Novartis Farma Spa of Origgio; PolyWorld Systems Srl by Gornate Olona; PricewaterhouseCoopers Spa of Varese; Primetals Technologies Italy Srl of Marnate; Ghiringhelli Spa sanders of Luino; Riganti Spa by Solbiate Arno; Sanofi Spa of Origgio; Sea Spa of Ferno; According to Mona Spa by Somma Lombardo; Silvio Fossa Spa of Gallarate; Sofinter Spa of Gallarate; Spm Spa of Brissago Valtravaglia; Engineering Studio Noemi Milanoi of Gallarate; Swk Utensilerie Srl of Gemonio; Tecniconsult Spa by Busto Arsizio; Tenova Spa of Castellanza; Tigros Spa by Solbiate Arno; Vibram Spa of Albizzate; Whirlpool Emea Spa by Cassinetta di Biandronno.