Milan, May 10, 2022 – Campari Soda – the iconic aperitif brand – returns to Milano Design Week (scheduled for June 6-12) with a very rich array of initiatives, events and presentations that will make him the protagonist of one of the most anticipated events of the year on the Milanese stage.
In what will be one of the most iconic versions of the event, with a return to a “is normalAnd a cultural and aggregation concept, Campari Soda will present “Design Connection” on Wednesday, June 8, created in collaboration with Alessi – a leading company among the Italian design factories at an international level. The two brands are actually teaming up to create a new chapter of #SenzaEtichette design that brings to life two iconic objects inspired, through a new form and materiality, of the Dperian form using the creative ingenuity of renowned designer Giulio Iachetti.
The two objects will be presented for an event in the Alessi showroom (Via Manzoni 14/16), and it will be possible to pre-order them during the design week and buy them from autumn 2022 at Mohd – a leading Italian company in the sale and distribution of high-end furniture and design objects – both online and in the showroom via Filippo Turati, 3.
Cirifletto, a surprising mirror made of steel that expands the space and practically increases the company, in a fascinating game with reflections and references. No barriers, no filters and #Without labels. It is the first mirror ever produced by Alessi in the company’s iconic reflective metal.
Without darkness, a lamp that accompanies the aperitif time, and reproduces the atmosphere of the sunset when the sun becomes a luminous sphere with reddish reflections. Moments for living without haste, without thoughts and #Without labels.
But that’s not all! Campari Soda will give life to “Aperitivo Design by Campari Soda“, A path designed to pay homage to the inherent connection between the city of Milan and design, and where a number of iconic sites (showrooms, hotels, outlets and galleries) will come to life, allowing visitors to enjoy a Campari Soda during the duration of the rooms.
Campari Soda will pay tribute to its guests with some gifts of the Fabrica Collection for Campari Soda, the result of the collaboration with the prestigious international design school, founded in 1994 based on a vision of Luciano Benetton and Oliviero Toscani.
In addition, a sensational #SenzaEtichette district will be activated on June 9 in the Isola district (Via Pastrengo, Piazzale Carlo Archinto), where it will be possible to admire and interact with the exciting installations scattered in the streets of Milan design and at the same time enjoy an aperitif with Campari Soda at the bars in the area.
Finally, to further pay tribute to the city of Milan, Campari Soda will inaugurate an additional mural in Via Melchiorre Gioia, created at the back of the building, where the tallest building in Europe is already present, again of the brand. The graphic, designed in collaboration with the art studio Cabaret, is a creative exercise that has taken inspiration from the city itself.
Here is the complete list of Campari Soda locations for Milan Design Week 2022:
- Alessi Showroom – Via Alessandro Manzoni, 14/16
- Mohd Showroom – Via Filippo Turati, 3
- Mohd Officina – Via Mauro macchi 82,
- Archiproducts Milano – Via Tortona, 31
- Casa Platform – Piazzetta di Brera, 24/2
- Poltrona Frau Milan – Via Alessandro Manzoni, 30
- Fabio Novembre Studio – Via Perugino, 26
- Natuzzi Showroom – Via Durini, 24
- FENIX® Scenario – Via Quintino Sella, 1
- Deodate Art Gallery – Via Santa Marta, 6
- Deodato Art Gallery – Via Nerino, 2
- Delta Light Studio Milan – Via Privat Gaspare Bugatti, 15
- Isola marked – Piazzale lagosta, 7
- Stecca 3.0 – Via G. De Castillia, 26,
- Isola Design District – Via Pastrengo, 14
- Pastrengo 14 – Via pastrengo, 24
- Viafarini – Via Carlo Farini, 35
- Amanita – Via Federico Confalonieri, 21
- Kondakji Atelier – Via Vincenzo Civerchio, 2
- Dolly Noire Store – Corso di Porta Ticinese, 83
- Special – Ticino Gate Course, 80
- Fred Perry – Ticino Gate Course, 76
- Friscoshop – Corso di porta ticinese, 87
- Par5 – Corso di porta ticinese, 16