Online course MIUR accredited (15 hours) to concretely support teachers inclassroom introduction of coding in primary schoolwhich will be compulsory from the next school year (Motivation no. 1-00117 of 12 March 2019).
That coding and computational thinking they entered the school world with small steps, but they have not yet become structural.
However, from next school year, coding will be compulsory in primary school (Exercise proposal no. 1-00117 of 12 March 2019), therefore it is essential that each teacher prepares to gradually insert coding between school subjectsprovides workshops and didactic paths starting from proper use of programming languages.
For the new generations, learning to use coding and thinking computationally means developing more ways to solve ever new problems, expanding cross-cutting skills and developing memory, concentration and attention, with the ultimate goal of expanding the technical and cultural background and promote the development of new skills in the digital field.
- How to introduce students to the use of coding and computational thinking?
- How to use Scratch, Scratch JR, Makey Makey and Blockly in teaching?
- How to stimulate students’ interest through the classroom?
- How to organize a coding workshop in the classroom?
- How to program a robot?
- How do you do exercises, video games and animations with your students?
- How do you evaluate student progress?
To answer these questions, we have created a practical online seminar, an opportunity for online training, flexible and free of time and date obligationswhich offers teachers concrete tools for gradually introduce coding into the classroom and train students to think and act computationally.
This online course is accredited (15 hours training) and can also be purchased with Teacher card.
Online seminar (online practical training course) – MIUR accredited course (15 hours)
LET US CODE – CODING AND COMPUTATIONAL THINKING FOR THE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Practical indications for planning didactic and educational paths through paper programming and Scratch
Curated by Matteo Troìa and Francesco Passantino, experts in digitization, technology and coding
TIME OFFER: 15% DISCOUNT for registrations received no later than Tuesday 10 May 2022
For more information about the course click here.
What is the online seminar?
- This is an online practical training course, consisting of 4 lessons available on our web portal dedicated to training.
- The course is present at Sofia platform (Identification code: 62539) and therefore it is possible to pay it also using the teacher’s charter.
- After activating your personal account on our e-learning platform, you can gain access to the content of the education (handouts, video lessons, summary slides, intermediate questionnaires) at any time and from any place with a significant saving of time and moneyas you get all the training you need directly on your PC, without having to be absent from school.
- The lessons remain in your possession and will be able to also consult them after the end of the course.
To see the program for the course click here.
BENEFITS AND GOALS:
- Adhere to national curriculum guidelines and begin to insert, gradually, coding between school subjects.
- Use coding and computational instruction a pedagogical and didactic purposes.
- Adhere to the deadline for inserting coding among the school subjects before the start of the next school yearas set out in the National Curriculum Guidelines.
- Give students the opportunity to learn, from the early school grades, one think computationally.
- Use Scratch, Scratch JR, Makey Makey and Blockly in teaching: play is the key to bringing children closer to innovative and digital teaching.
- Do exercises, video games and animations together with their students.
- Learn to arrange workshops coding e evaluate progress some children.
- Learn one teaching method that captures and stimulates interest of the most unmotivated and distracted students.
- Learn the basics of electronics and teach them through simple and effective exercises.
- Learn the language of digital nativesso you can easily communicate and keep up with them.
- Receive the final certificate of participation.
- Bank transfer
- Teacher card
This is an online course accredited and can also be purchased with the Teacher Card.
If you do not intend to take advantage of this bonus, you will be able to enjoy a special discount.
LIMITED OFFERS AND CAMPAIGNS
- 15% DISCOUNT if you sign up no later than Tuesday, May 10, 2022.
- Additional 10% discount in the case of 2 or more students enrolled in the same school.
To see the RESERVED OFFER and sign up for the online course click here.
LINK Registration form: https://www.aidem.it/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/250_22_modulo.pdf
To find out about all our online training initiatives, see our web portal https://www.aidem.it/settore/scuola-didattica/
Who we are
Aidem Srl (Professional Academy) is an educational institution accredited by MIUR.
For several years, it has organized online and classroom teaching initiatives dedicated to teachers, managers, and administrative staff.
It is very active in the development of training courses related to school inclusion, personal teaching, regulatory development, innovation of teaching and learning methods and the most effective strategies to ensure the academic success of all students.
We strive to meet the specific wishes of our customers, by combining competence, experience and innovation and working with tools that meet the needs of new media.
One of our strengths is the involvement of teachers with strong experience in the field, right from the design stage of the individual educational projects.
It allows us to offer concrete initiatives with practical indications and directly applicable in everyday life.
Professional Academy (AIDEM SRL)
Via London 14
46047 Porto Mantovano (MN)
Tel. 0376 391645
Whatsapp: 347 0524954
Follow us on Facebook
To consult all of our online courses accredited by MIUR, click here.